Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Mother's Day Menu



I am very excited for Mother's Day this year!

It isn't my first Mother's Day as a mom, but it is the first one where I really understand how crazy + awesome being a mom can be. That being said, it also means I am just [A LITTLE BIT] thrilled to throw a party for Aaron's mom & my mom at our house this year! 

I have a family who loves to eat, and my sister and I love to cook, so us making dinner is a win for everyone. We decided to do a fresh twist on dishes that our family traditionally eats when we celebrate; comfort food accented by fun, fruity flavor. Here's what we came up with:

Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres
Grapefruit Margaritas
Baked Apricot Brie & Lady Finger Cookies

Main Course
Green Salad with Feta & Grapes
Parmesan Bread Pudding
Ham with Bourbon Glaze and Tangerine Chutney

Dessert
Lemon Mousse


I am excited to do something nice for our moms.

What are your Mother's Day plans? Do you have any fun traditions you do with your mom?

0 comments: