Saturday, October 11, 2014

My week in photos- October 2014


I had the thought that it would be fun to periodically post a weeks worth of pictures from my phone. It will be fun to look at these little collections as time goes on. 

This week we had lots of inside time since my kids were sick for half the week. Didn't slow them down any!

Sunday: Playing with squash & gourds from the store. The kids are having their own little harvest party. 



Monday: Sleepy Mr. Milo, daddy getting the kids ready to go for a walk on our family day. 



Tuesday: unexpected kitchen helpers


Wednesday: Milo actually napped in the bouncer for the first time in weeks. Happy mommy did the dishes!


Thursday: Elliot with his "Bubba" hat. 


Friday: Norah stumbled out from nap time half awake with a blanket on her head. Poor sick girl. 


Saturday: This is a snapshot of my life ;)



1 comment:

  1. Dear Souza family. My name is David. I am the brother in law of Angelo Dominick, (Po-po) I have been seeking an adequate property or facility to operate a location for a music venue. I am willing and able to invest $100,000.00. may we discuss a partnership? If you would consider this opportunity, please contact me at: KungFuUniversity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete