Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hello 2016!


For some reason I can't believe that I'm already writing to close out 2015. 

What a year. Oh my. 

My kiddos turned 3, 2, & 1, we lost and rebuilt a business, and we are expecting our 4th little Souza next June! 

I am sad to say that I didn't get to much of my reading list, but I think it's understandable. Maybe next year. 😊

2015 was a struggle on just about every front imaginable. I felt like I was trying to balance myself on a rolling ball, where every move I made was purely trying to keep my feet under me until the motion finally stopped and I could get my bearings. 

It would be very easy to look back on this year and remember it only for it's hardships. Incredibly enough, all of that seems almost like a dream to me, and what comes to focus in my mind is all the blessings that have been born out of the hard times. They are truly too many to name. Most are little things that no one sees, changes seated in my heart that seem so small, but that I know will forever impact the way I walk through life. :) 

2016 will be an adventure in itself. I can say that with confidence because how could becoming a family of 6 not be an adventure?? I will try to post an update periodically, but as I was finding this year, life's demands typically over ride my time/energy/desire for writing on the blog. 

So cheers to all of you, family and friends. May the new year hold more wonderful things for you than you can imagine, and more blessings for you than you can count!

Best wishes. 
-Allisen

0 comments: