Friday, July 19, 2013

My Year, So Far.




2013 has been epic, and it is only half through!

So far we have had baby #2 (12 short months after baby #1), I resigned from my job & we became owners of a small business. And those are just the big things! We also started a garden, had family move home from Mexico, and our church is seeking out a new pastor for the first time in over a decade.

Every day is so full of challenges & victories, overcoming my selfish "flesh" nature and learning how to become a mama/wife who gives her family real love. It is really good & really exhausting, but I am growing in character, and that is exciting! The best thing of all is that I know that I can do all things through God who strengthens me. That being said, I can't wait to see what else this year holds for me.

0 comments: